Tecknoworks is looking for a passionate .NET developer to join our team. As a developer you contribute to our products success by delivering high quality software. Our developers inject innovation and creativity into our projects. They are respected for their knowledge, skill, and ability to solve technical challenges, even when it seems impossible. In addition to the obvious developer skills (producing testable and maintainable code), our developers also continue to improve their knowledge and skills in new technologies.
Tecknoworks is an energetic company with an ambition to deliver the highest impact to our customers, while allowing our people to learn and grow to become the best. We align ourselves to the challenge of building strategic IT assets to those who want to compete on quality and win the hearts and minds of their users through exceptional experience, functionality and performance. This is easy to say, but challenging to do. At Tecknoworks, we have the methodology which we believe enables us to deliver the sort of quality which differentiates good products from great products.
We focus our efforts on cloud, data&AI and mobile applications (that’s Azure, Bot Framework, Machine Learning, HoloLens, Xamarin and SQL for the geeks reading this advert). We employ a range of a skills and believe our diversity of skill and personality is central to our success. You can find out more on our values at our website.
- Plan, develop and implement projects or parts of large-scale projects within one of our development teams
- Understand and evaluate complex business flows
- Execute system development activities
- Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems
- Coach entry level members of the team
- Provide feedback on team’s work, development guidelines and processes, be part of our continuous improvement.
- Excellent understanding of programming fundamentals and database concepts
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Experience using .NET framework and C# language
- Familiar with Visual Studio and .NET development tools
- Knowledge about the environment we work in: Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WebApi and MS SQL (Entity Framework)
- Client oriented and knowledge sharing attitude
- Ability to learn and implement development best practices
- Eagerness to increase your software development skills
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English
We hope you also have:
- Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources
- Relational and NoSQL database knowledge
- Open source projects or contributions
Your perks and benefits:
- A culture that supports teamwork with close and meaningful relationships
- The flexibility you need to be creative and develop your passion
- Working in smart offices perfectly adapted for work & play
- Leading private health insurance
- Training and development